Molle Marsupial Bino Pouch

Crews

FNG
Am I crazy, or would a molle version of the Marsupial Gear bino pouch be a very useful thing to have?

If you’d like one chime in!

Bcleck90

WKR
Catamount Gen 2 has it and I’m probably going to give it a try soon. I agree though. More companies should offer it. I have a HPG Kit Bag that needs a forward opening bino pouch.

OP
C

Crews

FNG
Catamount Gen 2 has it and I’m probably going to give it a try soon. I agree though. More companies should offer it. I have a HPG Kit Bag that needs a forward opening bino pouch.
This is exactly what I’m trying to do as well… put my favorite pouch on the front of my favorite chest rig, a HPG kit bag.

I have a hard time hanging all the stuff I want to carry on a dedicated bino harness. And it’s a way better method for carrying a pistol concealed.

@TandKHunting what does the back of that bino pouch look like? ie, are there molle pals slots on the back to mount it?

@Crews I run a blue force gear older molle minus rack. I looked high and low a few years ago and there weren’t a lot of options for a bino pouch that mounted via mollle. Hill People Gear was the only one I found. I bought one and didn’t love it so I rigged my FHF gear pouch with some straps and 550. It has been fine But I am always on the look out for something purpose built with a molle attachment.

I like my marsupial because its a minimal set up. I’m not looking for anything more out of it.
I doubt I would use the molle. I like to keep my lens cleaner wipes in the front pocket.
I got enough junk in the trunk.