Montana Drawing Odds

Clarktar

WKR
Anyone know how to get the draw odds for different amounts of points in Montana?

I can find the Drawing Statistics on the FWP page, but it only shows how many applicants and the success rate. It has not point information.

Just trying to figure out my chances of drawing a tag.

Thanks!

Anyone ever use Hunterstrailhead?

OP
Clarktar

Clarktar

WKR
I only see Elk, deer and antelope on that sheet. Can I get a sheet that has Goat?

Nevermind, found it. Thanks again!

OP
Clarktar

Clarktar

WKR
DOesn't look good for me. My 3 points ain't worth jack diddly.

krossh

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Clarktar, I have absolutely zero points, but looking at draw odds but I've been checking out 330-20. The draw odds are decent comparatively. I took a drive yesterday to check the terrain out. I plan on taking the spotter out eventually to check things out. I'm waiting to hear back from the biologist on the goat population as well as whatever other intel I can extract.

Hey Clarktar, I have absolutely zero points, but looking at draw odds but I've been checking out 330-20. The draw odds are decent comparatively. I took a drive yesterday to check the terrain out. I plan on taking the spotter out eventually to check things out. I'm waiting to hear back from the biologist on the goat population as well as whatever other intel I can extract.

great way to help your decent draw odds go down: advertise your area and it's advantages on an Internet forum..... hahaha

krossh

Lil-Rokslider
Meh, my odds might go down .000003%, my intent is to build up some points and scout the area a little.. I'm on the 10 year plan with goats. lol

jm1607

WKR
great way to help your decent draw odds go down: advertise your area and it's advantages on an Internet forum..... hahaha

Doesn't really look like he gave any hints or secret info out... Or any info out at all except that he lives close and he's going to check it out