Montana results

Takeem406

WKR
Who drew?! My dad and I did as a party for the inlaws then the wife got her landowner preference tag! It's going to be a lot of fun hunting with my favorite people! Usually some big goats South of Chester!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mmw194287

WKR
Congrats! I drew, but my out-of-state buddy didn't. Still have fingers crossed our B tags!

OP
Takeem406

Takeem406

WKR
We didn't get our doe tags! But you never know how the surplus tags will go! Hopefully the site doesn't crash again!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

huntwest

Lil-Rokslider
well we finally drew our tags after a couple years of sitting on the bench. I'm hoping to decoy one in this year!!

MTGunner

Lil-Rokslider
I drew once again this year. I am adamant that I will employ only my XP-100 for this 'loper hunt 2016. Have not taken an antelope with it for better than 10 yrs. Who else drew for Montana? MTG

Gumbo

WKR
I got the archery tag as a second choice. I really enjoy stalking these guys with a bow, or a rifle, but you definitely earn them with a bow. I guess it is time to hit the road and find a nice buck to focus on!

slick

WKR
GF and myself both drew a 700 first choice. Both our first goat tags, I'm hoping to shoot one with my bow, her with the rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk