Most durable leather boots? Schnees, Kenetrek, Hoffman or Crispi?

Whites Outdoorsman - a very fantastic boot. Whites will rebuild them if you ever need them resoled or other work done as well. Go to a good boot store near you where someone knows how to measure your foot correctly. Get the size and write that down. Whites will also mail you a chart showing you how to measure your foot. It would not hurt to measure using both methods. Call Whites and tell them what you want and they will build you an Outdoorsman boot to fit your foot. I did that a couple years ago and I love my boots.

I got the Montana Claw lug sole which is THE BEST sole for all types of conditions that I have ever found. I think they still have that available. If they do get it! The other sole shown on the add looks like it is a good one too, but I sure like the Montana Claw lug sole.
David

My feet tend to run warm too so I got the non-insulated Outdoorsman boot. I have used them hunting when it's 10 degrees outside and 14" of snow on the ground. My feet stayed plenty warm, but as I state my feet seem to be always warm.