Crispi Briksdal MTN in later seasons and snow vs all leather

I hate to start a thread on this but I’m struggling to find a boot since I just discovered a leak in my old Zamberlains and need a boot for second rifle CO elk and MI rifle later seasons. I’ve ordered and tried Kenetrek, Schnees Beartooth, and newer Zamberlains - all seem too much volume or too much material at the top. All had heel slip. I have flat narrow feet and Briksdals fit the bill where it doesn’t look like the laces are pulling together and touching, plus my heel doesn’t slip ( all with aftermarket insoles). I lean towards leather for later season, and don’t want insulated really. My question is - does anyone with experience in the new Briksdals feel they will hold up in wet snow and cold temps ( being synthetic) - or any other suggestions. I know I’m running out of break in time!

OP
S
Thanks to @utahuplandmuley - your review answered my question about late season and snow! Great review. I should have dug around a little before posting. My quest for a low volume leather boot continues!