MR Sawtooth questions

Kramer588

Lil-Rokslider
I just got my sawtooth and had a few questions on the features of the pack. First off, why do the straps on the left side of the bag, that attach to the frame, have an extra square buckle that they go through?
The second questions is about hauling a load in the meat shelf. Are you suppose to move the straps that go up and over the top pocket and attach to the top of the frame? Those straps are removable and there are two small loops behind the flap that clips over the frame.

I'll attach a few pictures to show where i'm talking about.

OP
Kramer588

Kramer588

Lil-Rokslider
Here is another photo of where I moved the straps to, just to show what I was talking about. I was talking to a buddy about it and he said those loops may be a lid attachment point, which I never thought of

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
Yup, quick release from the frame.

Initially, it was a loop/part of the pack that you had to slip the frame after removing the load lifters...now you just unbuckle those....watch the video a few times and you'll get it.

OP
Kramer588

Kramer588

Lil-Rokslider
I think i figured out the loops in the back thing and the back originally came with grass seed in it, and i just filled it with corn for something to train with.