MR Sawtooth

I watched the gear deals forum on here. One of the guys posted a sale at Scheels. $337.50 was what I paid. There were better deals posted earlier
But I missed them not reading the forum everyday.

OP
D

D Ray

FNG
I watched the gear deals forum on here. One of the guys posted a sale at Scheels. $337.50 was what I paid. There were better deals posted earlier
That's a deal. I just checked their website.......nomo

Dont get discouraged make sure you check that forum everyday. There will be a deal posted before long. I watched for a few weeks before I found A suitable deal for me.

OP
D

D Ray

FNG
Dont get discouraged make sure you check that forum everyday. There will be a deal posted before long. I watched for a few weeks before I found A suitable deal for me.
Thank you. I'm new and wasn't even aware of that forum.

Mountain Archery has them at $405 after you use their labor day code : MTNLOYALTY

only 10% off but i got a good deal on my MR pack there

Bcleck90

WKR
I’ve seen a few in the classifieds on here over the last couple of days. May want to check here first before ordering.

DarylG619

FNG

Mcmacsten

FNG
I know it’s not related to this post but this guy is selling a 44 mag setup and I’d like to buy it but I can’t message him or comment on his selling ad. What gives ?

OP
D

D Ray

FNG
I know it’s not related to this post but this guy is selling a 44 mag setup and I’d like to buy it but I can’t message him or comment on his selling ad. What gives ?
You need 10 post and 7 days....... I'm in the same boat 5 more days till I can PM and enjoy the classifieds,

Mcmacsten

FNG
If anyone is willing to message the guy my number so he could text me I would really appreciate it. 605 759 1959. It’s the ranger green Kifaru 44 mag package Thanks!

Jetro94

FNG
Walker at Mountain Archery might honor the 20%. (208) 656-0616
Don’t hold me to it but they will work with you