Mtn Lion Ban Filed in Colorado

Hnthrdr

WKR
Just a matter of time

Saw this a couple days ago, makes me sick… I hope we can fend it off. But with the language used to craft the bill and the current order of Co it will be a tall order if not impossible.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Best part is the hippies on the frontrange will feel it soon enough, heck that cat last year picked off like 10-20 pups in Rollinsville in a matter of weeks. But call it “trophy hunting” and lie about how hounds are unethical, and how it serves no purpose and it’s all over but the crime

Last edited:

Ucsdryder

WKR
Best part is the hippies on the frontrange will feel it soon enough, heck that cat last year picked off like 10-20 pups in Rollinsville in a matter of weeks. But call it “trophy hunting” and lie about how hounds are unethical, and how it serves no purpose and it’s all over but the crime
the hardest hunt I’ve ever been on is a hound hunt for a lion. We ran out of water, 2 guys thought they weren’t going to make it and drank out of a creek. Both got giardia a week later. We were on our hands and knees crawling under manzanita. It was truly terrible. We got to the dogs and the idiots had treed a bear!

Start by telling every family, friend, coworker, and acquaintance to vote no! Don’t assume they know!

Hnthrdr

WKR
the hardest hunt I’ve ever been on is a hound hunt for a lion. We ran out of water, 2 guys thought they weren’t going to make it and drank out of a creek. Both got giardia a week later. We were on our hands and knees crawling under manzanita. It was truly terrible. We got to the dogs and the idiots had treed a bear!

Start by telling every family, friend, coworker, and acquaintance to vote no! Don’t assume they know!
Yep, hounds are the most ethical way to hunt by a mile let’s you check the animal out and decide if it’s a mature Tom or not, most hounds men I know won’t kill females at all

Hnthrdr

WKR
I’ll spread the word to all that will listen, but I’ll wait for Meateater, REMF, MDF , Derek Wolfe, Cam Hanes , and the rest of the celebs to step up and put some effort against it. This crap is all forms of colonialism, need some tribal leaders to step up and speak out… gotta fight fire with fire

Since I am non-resident with little to no say in this matter, I would just ask that all you Colorado residents get off your ass and go vote when this makes it to the ballot. So we don’t have another wolf re-introduction, where nobody thought it was going to get through so the turnout was low.

Also, if there’s some type of campaign against this soon to be ballot measure. Please let me know I will gladly donate.

Last edited:
I’ll spread the word to all that will listen, but I’ll wait for Meateater, REMF, MDF , Derek Wolfe, Cam Hanes , and the rest of the celebs to step up and put some effort against it. This crap is all forms of colonialism, need some tribal leaders to step up and speak out… gotta fight fire with fire
Lol. If they can’t make a buck off of it, I wouldn’t hold your breath to hear from them on the matter.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Hope this dies before it gets legs
They only need 125k signatures… there are at least 3 million assholes that have moved here in the last 12 years. Plus lots of clueless, over heard some old ladies the other day talking about “mountain deer” that were walking up a moderate slope, and wondering how they didn’t just fall off the mountain… haha but they can vote on wildlife measures

Drop them off a CU Boulder. I mean, they used to live there and humans encroached on their homes. Bring them back. Drop half off on the San Francisco peninsula too. Some of the biggest bears ever lived there!

This shit makes me so angry.
Drop em off in the ski towns too.

Bearsears

WKR
Absolutely hilarious and par for the course in Colorado these days. Also hilarious when a mountain lion was just spotted on the 20th a few blocks from Pearl St. mall in Boulder. I'm sure D. Wolfes super public mountain lion hunt really helped the cause here in Colorado. Unfortunately I think my home state is just gone.