MTN OPS Hydrate

MOA Zach

FNG
I seen that Mtn Ops finally came out with their own electrolytes power to add to water. I've drank Liquid I.V but the flavors arn't my favorite plus the amount of sugar they put in those is to much for me. Has anyone had a chance to try these from Mtn Ops? Just wanted some feed back before i pick a flavor and try them myself.

grfox92

WKR
LMNT is the purest out there.

While I don't regularly consume sucralose or aspartame in my daily diet, during hunting season I pack around the Propel brand packets.

It's dirt cheap compared to the premium stuff and it definetly works when I start feeling fatigued.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

shedhead

FNG
Iv got some, i like the flavor better than some of the the other ones Iv tried like liquid IV . I have no clue about the nutritional side of things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MOA Zach

MOA Zach

FNG
Thanks for input guys. My wife drinks LMNT, and it sounds like i need to start ordering with her for a clean water hydration supplement

Sherman

WKR
We recently ordered a bunch of LMNT and Wilderness/Working Athlete for our construction crews at work. The Wilderness/Working Athlete has a little more sugar than the LMNT but also contains 1000mg of vitamin C, it has bcaa’s, niacin, magnesium, and a few other vitamins in it. I’m not fond of the flavors. The LMNT is awesome for me, especially the raw salt flavor.

OP
MOA Zach

MOA Zach

FNG
We recently ordered a bunch of LMNT and Wilderness/Working Athlete for our construction crews at work. The Wilderness/Working Athlete has a little more sugar than the LMNT but also contains 1000mg of vitamin C, it has bcaa’s, niacin, magnesium, and a few other vitamins in it. I’m not fond of the flavors. The LMNT is awesome for me, especially the raw salt flavor.
I haven't heard of the Wilderness/Working Athlete before I'll check them out as well.

Ebby

WKR
Ha!. I just found out about the "element" too. I've been saying l-m-n-t as well. It's really good. Best I've found. The saltiness takes some getting used to though. Not for everybody. My wife and kids won't drink it but I use it a lot. I just ordered some Jocko Hydrate and also some Mtn Ops Hydrate. I'm going to test them out as well.

Lee

I wasn't sure which flavor to try, so I bought a sampler pack for $20, free shipping. I'll try the different flavors, and order more of the one I like best.

Check out Protekt https://protekt.com/products/hydrat...hBXtQiHEYrs1B6Q45qq0N2Sq2ymHU34RoC1BUQAvD_BwE

They were a vendor at TAC in 7 springs(possibly other TAC venues) They had lots of free samples. Decent flavor. I usually take hydration packets at night before bed and down a 1/2 gallon of water. I eat enough salts in my food during the day that its not necessary to take electrolytes.

Protekt also has a sleep hyrdation formulation that combines natural ingredients that promote body relaxation. I've taken it about before bed on about 10 different occasions and it helps me fall into sleep pretty well. I'm a fan of it