MTN Ops Shipping Issues?

Rhino

FNG
Let me start by saying, MTN OPS product ROCK!

But, I've been experiencing shipping issues on my last two orders. They email and say "Your order has shipped!" and 5 days later the post office still says "pre-shipment order info sent to USPS". I know that this isn't a fluke because I've had orders show up on the USPS tracking 5 days after MTNOPS said it shipped and then get to me two days later, on 2-Day Priority.

It's pretty frustrating that they don't respond to my emails, but also think it's awesome that Jordan will respond on here.

Like I said earlier and please don't take this the wrong way, I love the product, but the shipping, website and email customer service leave much to be desired. The website being funky a lot of the time is what turned me off of signing up for the conquer fitness program. I've seen other guys comment on how the website was one of their biggest frustrations while being signed up for the conquer fitness program.

Any one else been experiencing this lately?

Thanks and I'm not trying to sound like a hater, just wondering if it's a fluke like I said earlier or something that management really should look at improving.

Thanks,
Ryan

Never used Mountain Ops. I do use Wilderness Athlete, and have for about 10 years. They always answer the phone during normal working hours, and reply to my e-mails within an hour. My order is shipped the same day with e-mailed track #. I get it 2 days later from Arizona by FedEx.
Maybe the problem is the USPS shipping. I have had problems frequently with some mail being re routed and the track info being really slow to update.
The USPS is really overworked and understaffed, and their service has suffered in my area.

I also think it's a USPS problem. I recently had a package coming. USPS tracking said 'left ... Post Office', 2/9. Scheduled delivery 2/12. Package never arrived on 2/12 and no further tracking info until 2/15 when it said package was in local post office. Most of the USPS problems are self inflicted. Abysmal management, hiring part time folks and paying well under full time wages. Many other companies have tried the same to cut costs and it end up 'biting them'!

I would say that's possible. Amazon never has problems, but they are an empire! For this latest order, i made it on the 9th, MtnOps said it shipped on the 11th and it's the 18th and no sign of it, nor updated tracking. I'm in Seattle and my first order was made and to my door in 4 days!

The bummer part is, i'm now out of Yeti, Protein, OX and that's no good for anyone:)

I also think it's a USPS problem. I recently had a package coming. USPS tracking said 'left ... Post Office', 2/9. Scheduled delivery 2/12. Package never arrived on 2/12 and no further tracking info until 2/15 when it said package was in local post office. Most of the USPS problems are self inflicted. Abysmal management, hiring part time folks and paying well under full time wages. Many other companies have tried the same to cut costs and it end up 'biting them'!

I've had this problem several times with USPS with shipments from other folks. Bought something from the same guy 2 days in a row and the one shipped a day later actually arrived 3 days before the first. Also, if you look the 2 day is a guaranteed delivery time with FedEx and UPS but USPS says that no delivery times are guaranteed. I was looking into filing a complaint when a 2-day took over a week. I think part of this is that they have satellite offices in the middle of nowhere and it can take a while to work its way to a major hub.

Let me start by saying, MTN OPS product ROCK!

But, I've been experiencing shipping issues on my last two orders. They email and say "Your order has shipped!" and 5 days later the post office still says "pre-shipment order info sent to USPS". I know that this isn't a fluke because I've had orders show up on the USPS tracking 5 days after MTNOPS said it shipped and then get to me two days later, on 2-Day Priority.

It's pretty frustrating that they don't respond to my emails, but also think it's awesome that Jordan will respond on here.

Like I said earlier and please don't take this the wrong way, I love the product, but the shipping, website and email customer service leave much to be desired. The website being funky a lot of the time is what turned me off of signing up for the conquer fitness program. I've seen other guys comment on how the website was one of their biggest frustrations while being signed up for the conquer fitness program.

Any one else been experiencing this lately?

Thanks and I'm not trying to sound like a hater, just wondering if it's a fluke like I said earlier or something that management really should look at improving.

Thanks,
Ryan

Rhino - Hey man sorry to hear about the issues with your shipping! Unfortunately we battle with USPS and Fedex on a daily basis trying to get the status of packages that we pay 2 day priority and they don't show up for 5-7 days. On top of that we just found out that our email responses from our customer service has been have been going to a random folder and not to the customers inbox for the past two months. That issue is now resolved so if you need to send an email to CS you will get a prompt response. Thank you for your words about how much you are liking the product, keep giving us feedback so we can continue to make products that everyone loves. The issues have been fixed as well with the Conquer Fitness Program now that we are making the entire program internally and not using an outside source for development. Let me know if you need anything or ever have any other issues, we try to be as perfect as we can but are growing and with growth comes some growing pains. We love honest feedback to make our company stronger and better for our customers.

- Casey Harbertson

Thanks Casey and hopefully it gets here soon:) I could've ran to your shop and back in this time...

All business that are as successful as yours, will go through growing pains and how they go through such will determine how they come out on the other end. Keep it up!

^^^^MTN OPS is a great company with a great product and great people behind it. I was also having some issues with getting the wrong items and late shipping as well, so I ended up getting ahold of Jordan on Facebook. I have ordered multiple more times since then and its been showing up sooner than I anticipated and been a homerun ever since then! I love my MTN OPS!

Here it is the 19th, ten days after my order and 8 days after it shipped and no sign of it. I'm beginning to think it's lost, didn't actually ship or something and I can't get an answer out of the USPS or MTNOPs on the actual whereabouts or details of my specific order in question.

Well I'm happy to say that my order just left Utah, which is extremely frustrating but oh well it will be Monday. Hopefully this is the last time my order is so jacked up. It obviously got lost and thanks Casey for figuring it out.

My order was shipped on the 13th no sign of it. Emailed and left voice message with Mountain Ops but have not heard back from them. I had this problem more than once with Mountain Op's. But for the most part I have received orders in 2-3 business days. I must be lucky because I have not had a problem with USPS in the past. Just received some bike bags from Relevant in AK received the package via USPS in the mail 3 days from time it was shipped. I live in Colorado. I love Mountain Ops products, best I've tried over the years. Hope they get it figured out and soon. Yeti withdrawals!

Back