Murse

Ucsdryder

WKR
I never have a wallet in my pocket. My ccw stays in the center console when it should be on me. I work from home and my normal attire are sweats/shorts and a tank top with flip flops, not an outfit conducive for ccw.

I think I need a murse for my wallet, keys, ccw…

My wife and all her friends carry fanny packs slung over their shoulders like a bandolier. Can I pull it off? I’d prefer NOT to look like I was carrying if possible.

DB29

Lil-Rokslider
Marsupial’s got you…

*zap*

WKR
hpg belt pouch here. Simplifies going out the door. 509 and a 24 round spare mag fits in the gun section with no issues...

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
17119279400234574897964593539897.jpg
Due to some physical problems, it got to where I couldn't get into my pockets...... easily. Keys, wallet, EDC, and pocket stuff.
My EDC kept pulling my pants down and I have to wear suspenders. Hey! I don't want to see other guys butt crack!

This solution came as a surprise. This was a "gimme" by youngest kid's job!
Kid didn't want it!
"Hey, dad.....!"

It's a sling bag. I carry it with the pouch in front. Whether I'm have to ride a Wal-Mart cart or just walking. Everything I need is "right there"!
My biggest problem is keeping up with where I have stuff stashed! LOL!
Main pouch has EDC and letter sized correspondence I need at hand.
Smallest pouch has eye wipes, glasses cleaners, cotton swabs and some other med bits and pieces.
Next pouch has blades and can hold a multitude of goodies.
Last pouch has my wallet and other wallet sized stuff.
Oh yeah, it has molle loops galore for, well, what ever!
....and there are STILL pockets I haven't used! LOL!

When I get in the vehicle, it slips easily over my head and sits in the floor or vacant seat. I just have to remember it when I get out!
My BIGGEST problem is learning to grab it when all I need is my debit card. Over 70 years of carrying a wallet, I forget it's in the "murse"!

Sorry folks, I've been all over this thing with a fine toothed comb!
I can find NO brand, make or model ANYWHERE on it

All I can tell you is it's "GI"!

Last edited:
View attachment 694755
Due to some physical problems, it got to where I couldn't get into my pockets...... easily. Keys, wallet, EDC, and pocket stuff.
My EDC kept pulling my pants down and I have to wear suspenders. Hey! I don't want to see other guys butt crack!

This solution came as a surprise. This was a "gimme" by youngest kid's job!
Kid didn't want it!
"Hey, dad.....!"

It's a sling bag. I carry it with the pouch in front. Whether I'm have to ride a Wal-Mart cart or just walking. Everything I need is "right there"!
My biggest problem is keeping up with where I have stuff stashed! LOL!
Main pouch has EDC letter sized correspondence I need at hand.
Small pouch has eye wipes, glasses cleaners, cotton swabs and some other med bits and pieces.
Next pouch has blades and can hold a multitude of goodies.
Last pouch has my wallet and other wallet sized stuff.
Oh yeah, it has molle loops galore for, well, what ever!
....and there are STILL pockets I haven't used! LOL!

When I get in the vehicle, it slips easily over my head and sits in the floor or vacant seat.
My BIGGEST problem is learning to grab it when all I need is my debit card. Over 70 years of carrying a wallet, I forget it's in the "murse"!

Sorry folks, I've been all over this thing with a fine toothed comb!
I can find NO brand, make or model ANYWHERE on it

All I can tell you is it's "GI"!
That’s a pretty common generic bag, lots of companies make the same one. pretty sure it’s a rip off of a maxpedition design.

I have used one of these for years. Normally concealed carry on body, but when the situation calls for a bag, this is what I use.

I used to murse carry. I to hate having stuff in my pockets. I liked it. it was made by maxpedition. cross shoulder messenger type bag

fwafwow

WKR
I have used one of these for years. Normally concealed carry on body, but when the situation calls for a bag, this is what I use.

I like this.

Scottyboy

WKR
But to the OP, this is what I use during the warmer/summer months.

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
Ok, but it seems to be well made and I like it....so far! LOL @
(and the price was right!)

Fieldcraft survival offering

Others have posted similar. Just depends on how much you want to carry. For me personally the less “tactical” it looks the better. Lots of folks wearing Fanny packs either on their waist or slung cross body so it’s not the kind of thing to draw attention. Some of the maxpediton or other sling bags are a bit much for me. YMMV.