Muzzle Brake

Pahunter1

FNG
I have a Rem 700 in 300 RUM with a Bell and Carlson stock. The gun is pretty light and the recoil doesn't bother me all that much but I've really been kicking the idea around of having a brake installed. I spoke to Holland about the Radial brake and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

GKPrice

Banned
I've known Darrell for a long time, EXCELLANT gunsmith and a good guy - I've not tried one of his brakes but I've yet to see (or hear) any that will stand against Richard Buss's "muzzlemaster" brakes - He patented several of his designs that DO NOT "crack" like the others do when firing the gun - His is a "baffled" creation that is hardly any louder than an unbraked rifle of the same chambering - I've had numerous ones over the years and have referred many friends and customers who all now swear by them Richard Buss 541-349-1290 He's old school, leave a message if he doesn't answer

IAHNTR

WKR
Ryan Pierce of Piercision Rifles sells and installs the Muscle breaks. I have them on 3 guns and love them. Fast turn around time to.

Mannsbuick

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Rem 700 in 300 RUM with a Bell and Carlson stock. The gun is pretty light and the recoil doesn't bother me all that much but I've really been kicking the idea around of having a brake installed. I spoke to Holland about the Radial brake and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it?
Hey! I know this is a long shot lol, but..you listed a TIGOAT STOVE W/7FOOT PIPE for sale a few years ago..you still got that 16" stove?? Thanks!