Muzzleloader sight options

Jfujan

FNG
I bought a Knight Ultra light 50 cal muzzleloader for Colorado elk this fall. I was hoping to get a williams western precision fiber optic sight to help extend my shooting range, but unfortunately they are out of stock everywhere. Called Williams and they told me it'll be atleast 90 days before the fiber optic or the original version are available.

Is there anything similiar to this sight on the market? Any other replacement options that help with longer shots?

Screenshot_20230720_104030_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230720_104008_Chrome.jpg

BH2010

FNG
I ordered and got a set off muzzleloader.com or something like that. Got the set with metal inserts and then a separate fiber optic insert as well. I think I'm going to go with the fiber optic dot. Shows up great in low light.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

I have this rear peep sight i would part with if your interested

Then you pair it with whatever sight you want on the front. There’s a couple threads on how to set it up. Probably could just use the stock one that came with the muzzleloader for now.

4f2113a8076989c6af931b17cd99b647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

summs

Lil-Rokslider
Buy a peep on amazon or midway usa and jb weld it on. If in doubt, buy a size down and fit the contour with sand paper tapped to the receiver/barrel. Works good enough for me and has not fallen off. My front post on my remington 760 after I cut the barrel down is also jb welded on. 30-06 recoil hasn't moved it or knocked it off.

I bought a Knight Ultra light 50 cal muzzleloader for Colorado elk this fall. I was hoping to get a williams western precision fiber optic sight to help extend my shooting range, but unfortunately they are out of stock everywhere. Called Williams and they told me it'll be atleast 90 days before the fiber optic or the original version are available.

Is there anything similiar to this sight on the market? Any other replacement options that help with longer shots?

View attachment 578083View attachment 578082
Go to Buffalo Arms you'll find several options not just Williams.