my 2016 bighorn ram

Laker

FNG
After 20 days up and down the mountain in November 2016, I arrowed this beauty. The weather conditions were brutal many days, with winds in excess of 100mph!

I spent many hours reading reviews on gear and clothing on this site prior to my hunt. With hopes of finding what would be best for these conditions. Having the right gear and clothing helped make this hunt a huge success.

My sweet little APA Viper Air did not let me down, even with all the hard abuse it took on the 20 day trudge.

I was hoping for a good mature ram and this one makes it all worth it. By far the hardest hunt I have been on.

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

I'm not much of a Captain Morgan fan, but this one was THE best tasting rum ever!!

IMG_3727.jpg

Laker, awesome ram! Congratulations! Sounds like you really earned him! First ram? Other archery success?

Thanks for posting and good luck in 2017! Blockcaver

AdamW

WKR
Beautiful ram! You are living a lot of people's dream! Awesome.

endorice

Lil-Rokslider
You earned this one. Thanks for sharing, I'm still applying (Colorado) and hope to have a story one year as well.

mt100gr.

WKR
Congrats. That is a fine ram. And to fill your tag with your bow is definitely something to be proud of.

Very nice and well done.