My Buddy Drew Idaho 27-3!!

Super stoked!! I have hunted deer in there for years and seen sheep but never targeted them. I have a bunch of hunts myself this year and limited vacation time but not going to miss this one. He is seriously contemplating a outfitter, so recommendations would be accepted and appreciated. I have float hunted the middle fork in October/ November but never earlier.
Any input is great. Thanks!!

Looks like these are licensed to guide in Unit 27

Can't tell which units these folks guide in:

I'd start and end my search with Steve Zettel. They were highly recommended to me by guys in the know at Sheep Show years back. I am on their mailing list and they are a well-respected, professional bunch. I haven't hunted with them (yet--I can only dream) but that would be my choice--Idaho Wilderness Company.

Last edited:
Check your email.
7bbf08e187eb240e27798e9b6686d208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super stoked!! I have hunted deer in there for years and seen sheep but never targeted them. I have a bunch of hunts myself this year and limited vacation time but not going to miss this one. He is seriously contemplating a outfitter, so recommendations would be accepted and appreciated. I have float hunted the middle fork in October/ November but never earlier.
Any input is great. Thanks!!
I believe the only outfitter working in 27-3 is Dave Melton with bighorn outfitters.

Back