My dad at 64 years old

akcabin

Lil-Rokslider
Okay. I'm 64 years old and would enjoy that. It's really not that old. Heck I still believe that I can go out hunting moose out at our cabin by myself. Just gotta break it down a bit more. But I could do it. And hopefully ill be able to share some pictures next fall. I will say that my ol body has been rode hard but that hunting drive never stops.
Good on your dad, I bet he enjoyed every moment

Gen273

WKR
Guys like your dad inspire and encourage me!

My second dad (Mentor) is 77 and he has killed 5 this year. He still hunts out of treestands which he often hangs.

Swamp Fox

WKR
FNG Challenge:

Now post pics at 32 and 16 ... 🙃

He's just like you, only older. It seems like you know that, but don't forget it.

2muchhp

WKR
Ah yes - but if it wasn't it would be just like my son to be taking pictures , laughing, joking and then helping. Of course all in good fun

Last edited:
OP
T

Toney198

FNG
Ah yes - but if it wasn't it would just like my son to be taking pictures , laughing, joking and then helping. Of course all in good fun
Well I would be a liar if said I too wouldn’t have had a lil fun at his expense…….

He retires this year and plans to move back home, so hopefully we will be back hunting together for many years to come!