My review of the LUXE mini peak 2p

OP
snopro176

snopro176

WKR
Sooooo, your voice was heard. You can now buy each inner and outer separate AND be sure to check out that new octopeak 6p!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
Ya they just dropped the 6man with stove jack for pre order.... if only I had the money right now haha

Floorguy

WKR
Sooooo, your voice was heard. You can now buy each inner and outer separate AND be sure to check out that new octopeak 6p!

I noticed that as well, it showed up in my Facebook newsfeed. The Hexpeak or Octopeak are on my list now I like the addition of the stove jack kinda blah on the snowskirt not sure about paying over 50% more on the price of the tent for the addition of both.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

My Hexpeak xl showed up 2 days ago. Praying I get some decent weather this weekend to set it up and seam seal it. Just from unpacking, it seems very well made.

OP
snopro176

snopro176

WKR
My Hexpeak xl showed up 2 days ago. Praying I get some decent weather this weekend to set it up and seam seal it. Just from unpacking, it seems very well made.
Very nice. I thought long and hard about the hexpeak, post some pictures when you get a chance!