Mystery Ranch Oack on sale at Camofire

I see that some of the Mystery Ranch packs are on sale at Camofire today. I'm thinkung about pulling the strings on a Metcalf

The_Jim

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a metcalf for my wife last year - they were on sale at the black Ovis site at the same time as on camofire and I used a 10% off code with the sale price.

The_Jim

Lil-Rokslider
@NateO 77 she’s happy with it. I’ve also had one for awhile now and have been happy. Works good for multi night trips but cinches down small enough for day trips too. Hard to beat that sale price.

Felton

WKR
I’ve been contemplating getting the Pinter bag only for my terraframe pack.

Felton

WKR
I know! It’s sooo tempting.

Not only that I have $20 coupon for them

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
I know! It’s sooo tempting.

Not only that I have $20 coupon for them
I absolutely love my pintler. I have had the cabinet, wish I hadn't sold it, just worked well just not perfect at anything currently have the sawtooth 45, pintler, mule and bear tooth 80. Love my pintler the most. The sawtooth is awesome because I can use a lid, but I'm not a fan of the duffel style zip. For under $100 with your coupon, that's a no brainer.

tony

WKR
Dvor - bought from them some years ago. Just make sure what they are selling is in stock. I bought a few items and had a time cancelling the order after finding out they didn't actually have it yet.
Maybe they have got better since then. But, that experience made me leery to buy from again. Those MR packs are real cheap though!

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
They are part of optics planet. I have ordered from them before too and they are slowwwwww

tony

WKR
That answers it then.
I will probably snag a Pintler at that price and take my chances with "ships in 1 or 2 days."