name says it all

Kook

FNG
hello,
pretty new to hunting so i have been viewing the forums for info related to gear, units, and so on. recently signed up so that i could reply to classifieds and what not as needed. go lucky and found a 4x5 elk on my last hunt with best friend and brother. pretty crazy experience and it has me fired up to pursue hunting more than ever. from oregon but recently had to relocated to anchorage alaska for school. looking forward to potentially getting residency prior to next hunting season as i am a broke student. if anyone is in the area, and needs someone to go out with, dont hesitate to message. thanks!

Dave

hflier

WKR
Welcome, keep working on those caps lol. Just kidding this site is great and you will earn a lot.

Ron

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Geewhiz

WKR
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie
Eddie, you're an asset to the slide! I'm proud to see you work! I would appoint you any day!