Name the new Kifaru pack....and WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I haven't read all 13 pages of ideas yet so hopefully nobody else came up with this one...
Kifaru Mule.

It is a hybrid of sorts just like a mule.
It is extremely versatile like a mule.
And it can haul anything you want just like a mule.
And it seems to fit with the simple names you guys are using with the newer packs.

If you want call it the Mountain Mule but it seems too flexible to limit it to just use in the mountains. This could be a good first pack for anyone.

Since it is your answer to lots of user requests you might also call it the Kifaru Response.

Nice looking pack with some excellent features.

I'll toss out a couple, hopefully these weren't mentioned, as I skipped a few pages:

Kifaru Clandestine

Solo-Thon

Suppressor

Ruck-O-Saurus

Kifaru Incline

Epoch

Crag

McGyver

Kifaru Stitch

or

WASP – wildly adaptable super pack
Focal Point
Core or Core1
Provider
Axiom – greek:that which is thought worthy

Really was trying to get A.R.S. To give you some credit and finally name a pack after yourself but I know you aren't vain enough to go for that so Alpine Recon Scouter is out, so I will go for Alpine Spartan Ruck instead.

Last edited:
How about your name Aron? you deserve a kifaru pack that use your name. you really put a lot of effort and new elements into Kifaru.

Did this name game open in kifaru forum and Facebook?
More people join it will be great.

Aron (/ærən/) is a masculine given name and a surname. It is an alternate spelling of Aaron, prominent biblical figure in the Old Testament. The name means "mountaineer", or "mount of strength". There are given name and surname variants. People with the name Aron include:[SUP][1]

Souce from [/SUP]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aron_(name)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back