Nanutek jackets and pants

ohoopee

WKR
I have the Skaha apex. Replaced my Kifaru parka. Packs smaller and I was able to customize fabrics(ended up with a fabric not listed on their site) and the fit. Perfectly designed for my backcountry fly fishing trips. I really couldn't be happier with the jacket or the customer service.

It did take about 9 weeks for the jacket to be finished but I was aware of the wait before I made the purchase. I can honestly say the wait was worth it for the customization I wanted.

OP
N

nuclear worker

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Skaha apex. Replaced my Kifaru parka. Packs smaller and I was able to customize fabrics(ended up with a fabric not listed on their site) and the fit. Perfectly designed for my backcountry fly fishing trips. I really couldn't be happier with the jacket or the customer service.

It did take about 9 weeks for the jacket to be finished but I was aware of the wait before I made the purchase. I can honestly say the wait was worth it for the customization I wanted.
Thanks I am going to order mine today.

mtnkid85

WKR
I have the Skaha Apex pants with 3.6oz of insulation. I received them after the season, so I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but the build quality looks great. Easy to get on and off etc.