Nausea while flying?

OP
Glockster26
Flights went pretty well! Took Dramamine the night before and a couple hours before the flights. Some had said to use an earplug or AirPod in only one ear so I tried that to.
Sipped on ginger ale from the snack cart. Best I have ever felt after flying! Thank you all for the advice.

Last edited:
On a deep sea fishing charter the crew cut up thin slices of fresh ginger for passengers to just sorta hold in their mouth. I thought it worked pretty good. Whatever else you decide to do, you can always layer on the ginger.

Marble

WKR
Flights went pretty well! Took Dramamine the night before and a couple hours before the flights. Some had said to use an earplug or AirPod in only one ear so I tried that to.
Sipped on ginger ale from the snack cart. Best I have ever felt after flying! Thank you all for the advice.
Glad it went well. Being stuck in a confined space while you felt shitty would just suck.

There is non drowsy forms of dramamine. Bonine is an alternative. Works the same it seems and just doesn't make you so tired.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Koyote

FNG
Not nausea but something similar I recently experienced on a flight. My ears were adjusting to the altitude changes as we were descending, when my left ear kept adjusting, while my right ear stayed as is. It got to the point where everything sounded underwater in my right ear and I had a really bad headache for 20 minutes until it adjusted. Anyone else experience this?