Need advice on 1 inch rings for Murphy Ti rail

I have a Weatherby Mark V in .340 that currently has Talley lightweight rings. I am looking to change to a Murphy Ti rail. My scope is a Swarovski Z5 3.5-18X44

I am having trouble finding steel scope rings that fit a 1 inch tube to mount on the rail. I know I can get 30mm rings and use spacers, but I wanted to avoid that. Can anyone recommend decent (reliable) rings for a 1 inch scope? I would like the rings to attach to the rail with a bolt, not the Torx screws. Am I searching for a Unicorn???

What height would I need with a 44 mm objective?

Darryle

WKR
I don't know anyone that makes a steel ring with a traditional nut

That said, I have several 42mm and 44mm on MP rails in low rings, but these are 60º bolt throws, haven't found a 90º that would clear the ocular in lows.

I have ordered a couple of sets of these

HMS 25.4 mm rings have a single torx bit screw, but they are only available from Optics Trade EU.

Vortex has the twin torx $75ish, Leupold PRW are twin torx and about the same price, Warne Mountain Tech have a single nut, but they are not cheap $150ish, Warne Tactical are less than $100 but split vertically, Warne has a discount code, Ken Farrell has options but they are twin torx and about the same price as the Warne Mountain Tech rings, there are plenty of options for clones on Amazon.

JFK

WKR
Warne mountain tech are offered in 1”. I have the 30mm on a couple rifles and they have been reliable. Made of aluminum, not steel, but that is not a legitimate concern. They are good.