WTB Need Lightweight Gear ASAP

BoTheHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, im going on my annual canadian canoe fishing trip this year and the guys who set it on changed it this year and we have to pack ultralight . I dont have any ultralight gear, so i need a pack and other ul items asap. We also have to pack freeze dried food. In search on some deals on ul equipment. Thanks!

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can check out REI online as they rent gear and then sell that gear from time to time at a discount to new pricing. They professionally clean sleeping bags, etc, before sell them. I picked up a down sleeping bag for a 12 miles hike I have into the wilderness this autumn plus a pad and down jacket...all used. You can beat the prices on eBay or Craig's List but not having to deal with surprises is why REI gets my money this summer as upgrade gear for the hike.

OP
BoTheHunter

BoTheHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What exactly do you need?
Id like to have a big drybag pack like the sea to summit ones since we are on a canoe. I also need a better water purification system to use on the go like the befree etc. I also need a stove since we have to cook our own food. A lighter tent would be nice and a light sleeping bag.