Neoprene koozie for ti pot

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a neoprene koozie that can be slid over my toaks 650ml pot. Has anyone seen one that might work? I love the weight and size of pot but don't love that I need to pack a separate cup with it for coffee. I figured if I had a sort of koozie that I could put the pot in after boiling that I could still drink from the pot and the coffee would stay hot longer. I do have the hot lips deals that keep the pot from burning your lips and they are great but a sleeve over the whole pot would be ideal.

rayporter

WKR

rayporter

WKR
61wdd0TUT2L._AC_UX425_.jpg

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm looking for a neoprene koozie that can be slid over my toaks 650ml pot. Has anyone seen one that might work? I love the weight and size of pot but don't love that I need to pack a separate cup with it for coffee. I figured if I had a sort of koozie that I could put the pot in after boiling that I could still drink from the pot and the coffee would stay hot longer. I do have the hot lips deals that keep the pot from burning your lips and they are great but a sleeve over the whole pot would be ideal.
What’s the diameter of the pot?

I was thinking about making one for my TI pot too.

How many people you think would want one? I have neoprene and could make a bunch to add to our online store if it makes sense.

OP
B

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
What’s the diameter of the pot?

I was thinking about making one for my TI pot too.

How many people you think would want one? I have neoprene and could make a bunch to add to our online store if it makes sense.
It's about 4" I'll get a measurement when I'm home from moose hunting.

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider
I've used a Toaks 650 for many years, no koozie. Coffee cooling? Drink up, I've got critters to go kill!