Nevada draw

Fitzwho

WKR
Nothing here either. 8 apps/8 unsuccessful results. I'm not sure I have got this far into a year without having a tag in my pocket already. I was trying to stay "closer" to home this year. Not looking promising. About to have to apply for Wyoming Mulies and South Dakota. At the rate I'm going I will have to go (shudder) ... OTC.

Drew an antlerless elk tag 10/1-10/20 in the north east corner. Just gotta figure out if I can actually make it work and if it’s worth the gas to get there from Kansas. I hate the thought of turning any tag drawn in Nevada back just never thought I’d actually draw anything there.

Last edited:
So far I’ve struck out in AZ,NM,WY,UT and waiting for OR (all species) and NV(deer,elk,antelope) and AZ for Coues.

14 points for deer and elk doesn’t give me much confidence I’ll draw since there’s so few tags, even though I only applied for primitive weapons
I’m being honest and not snarky at all: does it really take 15+ years of applying to draw in NV?

sf jakey

Lil-Rokslider
No, the guy above drew one of the premier NV elk tags with 3. It’s a great system that offers everyone opportunity and gurantees nothing

Two years in a row I didn’t draw jack. I’m bitter and I hate you guys. Naaaw… just kiddin’. Good luck to every one.

Diced

WKR
I am a little bummed I didn’t get my moose tag but I can’t complain.

32eccac3476e85220d26af0cae1a2119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You poor thing! 😂

Seriously though, congrats!