Nevada Results

focker34

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be chasing mulies here in an area I've never been. It should be fun to get out and scout some new country.

b0nes

Lil-Rokslider
My brother drew a sheep tag and a fantastic late deer tag. Some folks just have all the luck.

Archery deer in unit 6. Can't wait. I've been obsessed with elk for so long that this will be my first good shot at good mule deer hunting. I'll be hunting with my recurve. When looking over Google Earth this past weekend I'm concerned because it looks like it will be difficult to close the distance with all the open areas. Should be a good challenge!

Dusty15

FNG
My first post to the forum and I'm happy to report I lucked out this year! Drew my first archery tag, 021 antelope. The old man drew a depridation elk hunt, and the icing on the cake he and I will be chasing those rutting mulies with BATTLEBORN ^^^^ in 061 late!!! The wives are going to forget what we look like.

My 13 year old drew a L72 Bull and deer 291
I drew E72 Bull and 72 Archery Cow. Also pulled a 201L archery deer.
We will busy this fall. I hope it all comes together. Still in shock that we drew Bull tags.
Good luck to every one this year.

so for last 4 years I have been applying to NV and super excited to have drawn a mulley tag in 171-173 early. Going to backpack hunt with 3 of my best friends in the arc dome wilderness and cant wait. If any one has any experience in unit it would be greatly appreciated. Im new to rokslide for last couple months any cant stop reading good info, love this site.

Fallguy

FNG
I'm a little late to this party but I drew 111-113 late. I put my dad in for some opportunity hunts and he drew 35 north of Winnemucca. I'm planning on scouting for dad's hunt soon. He is getting older so I hate to miss an opportunity to take him hunting. If my scouting turns up anything decent I will turn my tag bag in and hope for the best next year! Good luck to anybody who got a NV tag this year!

n8tivenv

Lil-Rokslider
strange_adventures I had this tag for the last 2 years and took a 3x3 archery last year. pm me and I can give you some great intel.
Jason

Ozzymodel70

Lil-Rokslider
so for last 4 years I have been applying to NV and super excited to have drawn a mulley tag in 171-173 early. Going to backpack hunt with 3 of my best friends in the arc dome wilderness and cant wait. If any one has any experience in unit it would be greatly appreciated. Im new to rokslide for last couple months any cant stop reading good info, love this site.
I drew the same tag. It will be my first time ever in this unit And have the same idea of packing into the arc dome. Should be a fun hunt. I'm looking to do some scouting before archery season here in CA. We should keep in touch. Good luck!

Dusty15

FNG
image.jpgWell the wildfires sure through a wrench in the works for my archery antelope hunt, but I'm happy to report that I harvested a nice goat last Friday! First big game taken with my bow, what an experience!! He green scores out at 73.5 so that means I made Pope and Young. Now have to change gears and start shooting the rifle to get ready for Mule Deer.

Rhino

FNG
I drew the same tag. It will be my first time ever in this unit And have the same idea of packing into the arc dome. Should be a fun hunt. I'm looking to do some scouting before archery season here in CA. We should keep in touch. Good luck!

I drew it too and have the same idea. We'll see where I end up going come August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk