New Backfire 1 MOA Challenge

I don’t think this is going to humble anyone. We all know how well we can shoot. I have some rifles I would bet my life on this challenge and some I would not even try it because I know it wouldn’t do it.

Can the guy hat runs this youtube channel even shoot 1 MOA? Isn't his claim to fame just being able to make clickbait videos and shooting cow elk on private land?

Can the guy hat runs this youtube channel even shoot 1 MOA? Isn't his claim to fame just being able to make clickbait videos and shooting cow elk on private land?
As much as he can be annoying he doesn’t claim to be anyone special. He says it himself that he wasn’t that knowledgeable when he started the channel and is not an expert but tries to give his honest perspective as a regular dude. I’d rather see people be like that than pretend they are an expert when they are not.

It’s entertaining I guess, the folks he gets on camera obviously don’t shoot, about like most of the guys I know that hunt.

If you are a shooter, check zero periodically or before a match once a month, you aren’t going to be humbled - you know what to expect.

I do like the focus on hitting the dot, hunters always focus on group, it’s pretty funny folks often don’t even have a zeroed rifle.

Didn't he gut shot the shit out of one with a 6.5prc a while back and then post it online. 600yds or so I believe.

Not sure why we'd be humbled based on how badly other people shoot. My favorite is the guy with the 15" bipod, no rear rest, and no idea what to do with his support hand.
Doing ab work and neck strains while shooting prone

Doing ab work and neck strains while shooting prone
Guy looked like he was trying to mimic the posture of a sea lion.

images

I quit watching his videos a while back, felt like I was being sold something and the bs meter started pegging. Guy could be legit, but it was like vanilla extract, a little goes along way. Just my opinion of course and it is worth nothing lol

Back