New Guy from BC, Canada

Hello everyone, I am going from lurker to forum member! First off, this is a great high octane site and I have been learning a lot from reading so many threads.
I am from Squamish, BC, which is half way between Whistler and Vancouver, BC. I grew up in the mountainous area of North Western BC and have always been in the outdoors.

I am a Paramedic and a Fire Fighter. I also am into the shooting sports (IPSC) and 3 Gun like shooting.

I am getting back into the hunting world but more or less am starting from scratch. A site like this has been invaluable.

I am going on my first Limited Entry Draw hunt for a goat, with my son, in the middle of September and then a group hunt for 2 bull moose in the middle of October. Nothing like a steep learning curve! I am excited.

I look forward to learning from all of your collective knowledge and eventually being able to give back as well.

OP
5.56 Medic
Thanks for the welcomes. This place is bitter sweet! It shows me all the equipment that I must buy but at least I'll be buying quality stuff.

Manosteel

WKR
Welcome this is a great site but it does come at a cost! You see all the gear everybody has or has tested and you want... I mean need to upgrade! Lol