New guy from Michigan

Hey guys, I've been lurking on the site for awhile now and thought it was about time to actually post something. I didn't grow up in a hunting family but have always had an interest in it. I was able to tag along with an uncle who hunted every once in awhile a few times when I was a kid, but that was about the extent of my experience up until a couple years back. About 3 years ago I got an opportunity to deer hunt a small piece of private land with a buddy and the addiction spiraled from there. I've been hunting and fishing for anything I have a chance to since then. Pretty much all of my hunting knowledge has come from online articles, forums and books and I am very thankful for all the resources available. Looking forward to contributing to the community when possible and continuing to learn new things.

Welcome aboard from Ga.
I spend a little bit of time up in Michigan every year between family vacations and fishing. We have a place near Tawas.

Welcome,

I'm new here as well. We most live pretty close, I'm just north of the lapeer/tuscola county line

Back