New guy from MN

mskads

FNG
Hey everyone,
New member here, from Minnesota. As far as big game goes, I've whitetail hunted since I was a kid, and went on my first Antelope trip to Wyoming last year. I've grouse hunted, and rabbit hunted my whole life as well, and am a big fan of year-round fishing in Minnesota. Now I've been introducing, and passing down all of these traditions to my kids for the past few years, and teaching them to love the outdoors as much as I do.
Looking forward to visiting the vast library of knowledge here.

Boomtakem

FNG
Welcome Mskads! Minnesota guy here too. This is the best platform on the interwebs, bar none!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome...look at all the MN guys! I'm a Packer fan so not quite as accustomed to suffering as the rest of you, but it makes sense you're all into hunting out west as it's just another way to have fun suffering!

Freborg

FNG
Welcome...look at all the MN guys! I'm a Packer fan so not quite as accustomed to suffering as the rest of you, but it makes sense you're all into hunting out west as it's just another way to have fun suffering!
Not a football fan, but I agree. Archery whitetail hunting in central farmland WI alleviates my Western induced suffering. When a clown like me actually gets to pass on animals, you know the herd is strong.