New guy from Northern Colorado

cclj03

FNG
New guy from Colorado!

Been elk hunting (otc Colorado) since 2016 as soon as I graduated college, and mule deer hunting since 2018. My backcountry trips keep getting deeper and longer, much to my wife's frustration but also her supportive understanding that I have a sickness haha.

Some pictures never hurt, right?

2018 Mule Deer.jpeg
2022 Elk.jpeg2022 Mule Deer.jpeg

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

P.S. You get an FNG Gold Star today for including pics with your into. That and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee just about anywhere. :D

hoodb

FNG
Welcome to Rokslide, fellow hunter! Your passion for backcountry hunting is impressive, and those pictures is a great way to share your adventures. Happy hunting! 🏹🦌🏔️

OP
cclj03

cclj03

FNG
Awesome pictures! Can’t wait to shoot my first animal! Been hunting since I was 12 and pictures like yours keep the drive alive 🤙🏼

Be patient! Took me years to kill my first big game animal. When you start to figure some things out they come more often though. This was last September…
image000004.jpeg

Be patient! Took me years to kill my first big game animal. When you start to figure some things out they come more often though. This was last September…
Badass picture! Yeah hopefully this is my year. I wasted 5 deer points on a low point unit this year cause I am ready to just get one. I have been lucky enough to get elk tags last 2 of 4 years and was so close last year but couldn’t get it done. Always dope experiences and learning lessons