New Guy from Texas

Hello all,

New Guy from Texas, Houston area. I have been hunting here in Texas my entire life, but have been wanting to get out of state to hunt other animals on public land that we just don't have the opportunity here in Texas. I have one antelope doe hunt that was in Wyoming a couple of years ago and was successful. Looking forward to learning more from y'all!!

As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new TX member.

Eddie

Hello all,

New Guy from Texas, Houston area. I have been hunting here in Texas my entire life, but have been wanting to get out of state to hunt other animals on public land that we just don't have the opportunity here in Texas. I have one antelope doe hunt that was in Wyoming a couple of years ago and was successful. Looking forward to learning more from y'all!!
I'm from originally Texas myself, now live in Oklahoma. I know Texans don't "get along" with people from Oklahoma, but there is actually some pretty decent public land to hunt here.

Thanks for the welcome,

Have to check out Oklahoma then.

I mainly hunt deer, ducks, and dove. I would like to hunt other game that I have never done before as well, say sandhill or turkey. I do put in some exotic draws here in the state every year as well

Back