New guy to this site from AK

G-man

FNG
Just wanted to say hi & looking forward to this site, a good friend of mine who has been on here awhile pointed me to it so here I am.
I have been a member of a site up here but pretty much stopped even going there because it was the same guys posting most the time & if someone posted something the good boy club didn't like watch out because the good ol boys club thinks they know it all.
Anyway this site looks great keep up the good work.

muleman

WKR
Welcome. Rokslide is a great group of folks and civil too.

Are you a FLEO? Curious based in your name.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Welcome...I think you'll like it over here. Much more low key and civil and not everyone is on here for the sole purpose to look for something you might have done incorrectly and then assume you did...as I'm sure you know what I mean at "other" places ;)

Look forward to reading what you have to share!

pa-pride

FNG
Just wanted to say hi & looking forward to this site, a good friend of mine who has been on here awhile pointed me to it so here I am.
I have been a member of a site up here but pretty much stopped even going there because it was the same guys posting most the time & if someone posted something the good boy club didn't like watch out because the good ol boys club thinks they know it all.
Anyway this site looks great keep up the good work.

I'm also an FNG from AK, I had the same experience with that forum too. I like what I see here at Rokslide so far.

OP
G

G-man

FNG
Thanks guys looking forward to being on this site.
From Palmer, AK & definitely not new to AK been here off & on since 1989 & grew up hunting elk, packing in on horses & chasing mountain lions in Montana.
No idea what's FLEO is there muleman sorry.
Hope you all have a great 4th.
I already utilized the forum looking for a new pack & just yesterday bought the Stone Glacier Terminus after reading the reviews & checking out their site so a big thanks to Mike Monnin for helping me there, I have a Barney's AK Hunter pack & it's a great pack but I need a change & besides start with a empty pack that weighs less.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Well Here is what I got from FLEO Federal Law Enforcement Officer I think is what he is asking. But I maybe wrong there. Welcome to Rokslide G-man. Great folks here.

swat8888

WKR
Welcome G-man, recognize the handle from the other site. as others have said this is much better, great group, no no it alls. Good solid advice, welcome.

OP
G

G-man

FNG
No nothing to do with the Government, heck no!!:)
Looking forward to getting more time to explore this site, it's great so far.