New Hoyt Alpha X Compound Bow: Exclusive Test and Review Coming Soon!

Wow, great video! I’ve shot Hoyt bows my hole bowhunting hunting life 43 years never looked back. I still have some of my finger shooters hanging on the wall. I have 4 carbon shooters that are super great bows.
thanks for sharing your review hope to see more.

JK47

FNG
Hey, Roksliders!

I’ve been lurking for 3 years now…..finally registered. There’s such a wealth of info here, I just had to sign up.

I recently brought home an Alpha X 30 with Wilderness riser and black limbs. It looks great and shoots even better! Zach’s review played into my decision to order this thing. So, many thanks to you, Zach, for a great review.

I’ve only been in the archery scene for about 3 years. Just an experiment to see if I would take to it (Long time rifle hunter, handloader as well). Bought a Bear Divergent and cut my teeth with it. I’m HOOKED. Killed my first bull elk with it. So, I felt the need to upgrade since I’m in this for the long term. To the point I didn’t even rifle hunt this past year.

I shot a few different bows. The Hoyt chose me. I have no regrets and am in the process of getting it dialed in. I love it!

Draw length is 29”. Weight is about 71 pounds (after a couple hundred break-in shots). 465 grain TAW at 286fps. I ordered 80 pound limbs, and will work up to it….or I won’t. It shoots plenty fast enough at 70. Amazing bow.

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpeg
    IMG_0229.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0230.jpeg
    IMG_0230.jpeg
    502.2 KB · Views: 5