4) Spartan
5) Sling attach
6) Flat-ish bag riding area
7) Negative comb
8) Inline recoil, no monte Carlo nonsense
9) Inlet for 700 clones and T3x
10) Under a grand

What we get:

An increasing amount of that on one stock, but still spread across a half dozen stocks.

I'm still a buyer for this. It ticks the most boxes for me. My wildcat nightmare makes me more incentivized than most to get a stock that's already inlet and painted, like dropping into a chassis.

-J

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
I'd sure like to hear if anyone has had there hands on this pro hunter stock yet.

Briefly handled one at a hunting expo. Liked it enough that I decided to order one.

I was expecting the arca attachment area to bother me, but it did not.

BBob

WKR
What’s the Allen head bolt just in front of the bolt handle for?
Most likely a cross bolt to reinforce that weak area in most stocks. Stocks like to belly out and crack if you don’t reinforce them in that area with a cross bolt or similar inletted into the stock. I didn’t look too closely but if it has their mini chassis it’s cross bolts used in that assembly.

Crh1977

FNG
Is there any compromise in his (or yours if you've held it) opinion in the grip butstock area vs an eh1?

It seems pretty perfect on paper, but haven't been able to hold one.
I’ve held it and it feels good. I’ve got a manners LRH, with nanook and 18” bartlein barrel on mine. I would’ve went with the PH if it was out at the time. The check weld n sight pic was perfect on the PH. The grip feels awesome to. I had to raise the cheek on the LRH to get it just right. I also like the recessed pic rail better on the PH.

6.5x284

WKR
There was 3 in stock on Manners store today. Ordered one of them. Arrives Wednesday. Can’t wait to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

6.5x284

WKR
Got my Manners PH in today. Fit and finish, and concept are great. It’s much heavier than I thought though. Mine was 31.73, 32.03, and 31.87 ounces across 3 different scales. Sending it back due to weight as my Alterra is under 25 bedded. In my case, they were off 23% from their listed weight. For those not worried about weight though it’ll be a great option.

svivian

WKR
Got my Manners PH in today. Fit and finish, and concept are great. It’s much heavier than I thought though. Mine was 31.73, 32.03, and 31.87 ounces across 3 different scales. Sending it back due to weight as my Alterra is under 25 bedded. In my case, they were off 23% from their listed weight. For those not worried about weight though it’ll be a great option.

That’s disappointing

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider

If it has the mini Chassis then that is the difference as that is 5 to 6 oz, does the Alterra have any rails on it?

BAKPAKR

WKR

What, if anything, did you have added and what recoil pad did you order? I think the quoted weight was with the 1/2” pad.