New Pack

Calbuck

WKR
Just ordered Nomad, Duplex frame, Camp bag, Medium pod, Longhunter lid, Grab-it 2 with lash kit and Gunbearer...all in Foliage, sight unseen! Hope I like it!

On another note, I have a one year old Eberlestock J-34 with Superspike bag and belt pouches for sale. All in HideOpen Western Slope camouflage. Cost me around $440 new. Take $300 for the setup. Message me if interested.

mt100gr.

WKR
Sounds exactly like the order I'm waiting on. Also sight unseen. I did check all the videos and posts on here that everyone has graciously made available, Aron especially, and don't see any possible way I will regret the investment. I also have an eberle (blue widow) that I am not quite sure what to do with...probably just add it to the stack and threaten to use it someday. Maybe it will find a new purpose, or owner. Thinking about using it for just a training pack. Leave it loaded and hike all summer with it. Not to excited to get my nomad all sweated up. This will also really help me to appreciate the comfort of kifaru when hunting season arrives. Not that the eberle isn't a comfy pack, I just have really high hopes for my duplex/nomad.

OP
Calbuck

Calbuck

WKR
I'm with ya on the Eberlestock...if it doesn't sell for what I'm asking, I'll keep it and let my boy use it. He can carry some of the weight! I've been reading and watching vids trying to learn all I can about pack hunting. It seems like the way to go to really get into some good hunting any more.

OP
Calbuck

Calbuck

WKR
I had a great experience when ordering my pack BTW. Angie @ Kifaru was great to talk to and from everything I've read and heard, they are top notch in all aspects. Great customer service is something that is lacking in this day and age, but Kifaru has set the bar high in my eyes!