New Packs from Kifaru 2024

tbian1

FNG
Is it normal for kifaru to have such a limited stock?? They've only got small duplex frames right now and all out on stryker xls. Looks like the ARC frame, hellbender, and Maniml are in though.
Got an email saying stryker XL is back in stock..

wowzers

Lil-Rokslider
I’d contact them. They had an issue with their order transferring at least with my ark frame order. Just message the live agent with your order number
Good call, they ran out of shipping boxes so they got a little behind.

Not doubting you guys but that’s just surprising because I get significant interference on my SG X-Curve and that even has the gap, but the bag stretches across it.

The head hitting the frame or squadron sleeve on the Kifaru packs is directly relative to how you set your shoulder straps in relation to your torso length and load lifter angle you set it at. Steeper the angle the more likely your head will contact.

The head hitting the frame or squadron sleeve on the Kifaru packs is directly relative to how you set your shoulder straps in relation to your torso length and load lifter angle you set it at. Steeper the angle the more likely your head will contact.

That’s kinda a boner because the higher angles are more efficient for transferring weight to the hips. I typically aim for 45 degrees but I don’t go nuts fine tuning. I’m set it and forget it. And probably fine tuning would be beneficial. I notice it most during day hunts carrying lighter loads.