New Pulsar Telos vs. AGM sidewinder TM35 monocular?

Hey thermal folks. Looking to buy my first thermal spotter. I think I’ve narrowed it down to the newer AGM sidewinder TM35 640, or the Pulsar Telos that comes out in a couple weeks.

The specs look comparable between the two, image quality on AGM looks good on YouTube, but upgradeability of the Telos is intriguing. Also I see AGM is an Arizona company, but have heard they are made in china?

Anyone have experience with either of these manufacturers’s or have a telos on order? Would love to know why you went with it.

Thanks for the help,

YotaEER

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I've had good experience with both companies. Used Pulsar weapon sights, AGM taipan monoculars and weapon sights. Both have been reliable.

Have owned multiple AGM monocular and still currently use one and they have all been damn good. No recent experience with pulsar monoculars, previous years axion's left a lot to be desired. When comparing similar models from both companies I've always felt the AGM thermals have performed better in poor conditions (high moisture/humidity)

Hey thermal folks. Looking to buy my first thermal spotter. I think I’ve narrowed it down to the newer AGM sidewinder TM35 640, or the Pulsar Telos that comes out in a couple weeks.

The specs look comparable between the two, image quality on AGM looks good on YouTube, but upgradeability of the Telos is intriguing. Also I see AGM is an Arizona company, but have heard they are made in china?

Anyone have experience with either of these manufacturers’s or have a telos on order? Would love to know why you went with it.

Thanks for the help,
No experience with pulsar but I’ve ran a lot of the higher end stuff I’ve had nvision and trijicon but sold my stuff to cover expenses I currently run a iray mk1 640 with an agm taipan tm25 384 monocular and honestly I can see and identify as far as I need to see.

sticktime

FNG

Thanks for the help,
I haven't used anything but the telos but it was awesome. Picked up mice in fields over 100yds away and could identify deer at 500+. Im sure i could udentify them further if i used rhe zoom. I used the non lfr. And you can upgrade sensors and add lfr later if you want which seems like it will lengthen the life of the tech