New Sitka pack. Are they legit contenders?

JP100

WKR
Will change the game up for sure. I talked to Bryan Martin from Mt Asian outfitters I little bit about it. He said the pack 'has merit'. coming from him and the photo he sent me of a load that would kill most horses on his back it must be fairly good haha.

Under $600 seems cheap fro Sitka. I just a saw a video of theirs with some new waders that were apparently over $1000!!!!!!
I think going with an alloy frame is a solid option, the carbon fiber(tripods,bipods,packs,stocks,barrels) rage is a little overrated I think and Alloy is pretty well understood as a pack frame material.

bozeman

WKR
I think they have realized that there are many more people who would rather ‘look the part’ than ‘play the part’; hence their success in the waterfowl world.
Went in a goose hunt last year and it looked you walked into a Sitka booth, over 80% there only hunted two times last year........

RustyHazen

Lil-Rokslider
I am a little leery of the suspension here, purely based on pictures. The model photo of the guy wearing the pack in a studio on their website doesn't even have the slack out of the load lifters. Then the picture of the designer packing out a bull looks like zero degrees of lift on the load lifters, like they're just running parallel to the ground. Again, just a few images, I would just think a high end pack maker would be aware of the features that people are looking for, and represent those features in marketing materials. I would love to get a hold of one of these and see what I think.

sr80

WKR
Will change the game up for sure. I talked to Bryan Martin from Mt Asian outfitters I little bit about it. He said the pack 'has merit'. coming from him and the photo he sent me of a load that would kill most horses on his back it must be fairly good haha.

Under $600 seems cheap fro Sitka. I just a saw a video of theirs with some new waders that were apparently over $1000!!!!!!
I think going with an alloy frame is a solid option, the carbon fiber(tripods,bipods,packs,stocks,barrels) rage is a little overrated I think and Alloy is pretty well understood as a pack frame material.

That guy hauls some crazy loads !!