New TBAC SHOT Releases

ID_Matt

WKR
Magnus S looks cool to me for a do-all can, if supression is high on your list. I am a bit disappointed though that you have to decide between the brake version and flush mount. Would be awesome if they were modular like the Omega, Nomad, etc.

A 50 cal can that makes a .50 BMG 135db at shooters' ear, though not relevant to any of us.

speak for yourself, but that is quite relevant to me. haven't shot my 50 in a number of years because the neighbors keep calling the cops and saying i shot their kids everytime I touch one off.

littlebigtine

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered a magnus s rr cb. Been using a gen 1 ultra 7 for the last 3 seasons on a 10 lb 7rem mag 24”. Hoping the magnus s rr will be a good pair with a 8lb 6.5 prc and a 18in barrel. Sounds like the suppression should be similar to what I’d get with the ultra 5 but plus over 50% recoil reduction. If that’s the case I will have no regrets.

RussDXT

WKR
I was looking at a magnus s vs an ultra 7. Ended up going with the ultra 7 due to weight.

I have the 9 and 5 so figured why not.

Has anyone shot the 338 ultra RR version yet? How does the recoil stack up to the ti pro muzzle brake?