New to the game in CO

Just want to give a shout out to all the Roksliders and say thanks for taking the time to share all your knowledge. I'm planning my first archery backpack hunt this year and without a network of experienced hunting buddies it was looking like a pretty daunting task. After reading every article on here and picking up some great gear in the classifieds I'm feeling much better about my chances to punch a tag and do so without breaking the bank.

Looking forward to sharing some of the things I learn and hopefully helping some new guys like me out in the future.

Thanks!

I was in the same place last year.Because of this site,and the great members here,I was able to punch my elk tag in Colorado.Good luck to you!

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome! Where in colorado are ya at? Feel free to come out and check out our shop! Ill definitely help ya out anyway i can!

OP
R
Thanks Dmitriy, I'm in the Denver area. I actually swung by 1shot a couple weeks ago and picked up some kifaru pullouts and MtnOps. You guys have a great shop and I will definitely be back!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks Dmitriy, I'm in the Denver area. I actually swung by 1shot a couple weeks ago and picked up some kifaru pullouts and MtnOps. You guys have a great shop and I will definitely be back!

Welcome Rocky, Sounds like I definitely need to take a trip down to see Demitry. Looking forward to a visit.