New vortex glasspak pro bino harness

Foster_65

FNG
Hey all, wondering if anyone has tried or used this harness. I like the looks of this but have not seen one in person or read much for reviews. I’m looking for a new no mag harness since I carry my phone in the rear pocket and it messes up my compass pretty bad and takes some time for it to reset when I want to use it with accuracy. Not overly impressed with the new marsupial looks but maybe it’s gonna be a win. I also like the catamount design but don’t like that I have to purchase the cell phone pouch separate and there is no option for side pockets for wind checker. The glass pak checks a lot of boxes for me. Does anyone have experience with it yet or has anyone seen one? Or adore anyone have any other recommendations for a no mag or other alternatives?

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
I saw one of the large version at Scheels last week. Fit, function, and value seemed pretty dang good, so I ordered the small online. I've sampled many harnesses (Sitka, sg, agc, marsupial magnet) this one's got a lot going for it. The forward open is the best I've tried. Wind checker pocket is a bit tight, but may loosen up over time. Straps are pretty minimal and lightweight . Molle wings offer function. Included rangefinder pouch fits my 1800 perfect. 10x42 slc fit the main pouch like an old shoe.
I hate to say it, but this one may be a winner. It is tatted up w vortex logos of course, maybe a diy camo pattern can help that.