Newb from Minnesota

bowkill

FNG
Hey all,
I've been cruising through here for a little while now and decided to make my presence known. Been hunting whitetails for many years here, black bears for about 20+ years, mule deer for about the same, and been out west a few times for elk. Been bowhunting for most of the time and committed to traditional archery for the last 10-12 years. Excited for another crack at elk out west this fall!

As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Trying to figure out who you are. ;-) You can run but you can't hide if you show up here in Duluth at any of the following. There's free primitive camping, electricity for five bucks, and the barbequel on Saturday at the season-ending Extravaganza is not to be missed.

DAC 2023 EVENTS.jpg

I wish I would have joined a couple weeks earlier to find out about that trad shoot on the 24-25th. I hadn't heard about that one before but it would have been fun to try. Maybe next year!

It was indeed fun and it will be repeated next year. FYI, there are several trad shooters on the board and among the participants at the shoots.

Back