Non resident Wyoming

Is it possible to get 2 tags as a non resident ? I went all the day from the east coast to Wyoming, and came home with a small cooler 1/2 full of meat. I'd rather come home with a full cooler. I went guided, is it possible for 2 non-res tags ?

Chad E

WKR
You can get a second either sex tag by law but it is becoming almost impossible especially in same unit due to demand. I would look to doe/fawn tags as the more likely alternative for filling the freezer.

wytx

WKR
WB is always right.
1 any pronghorn tag in 1st draw and pick up a second in leftover draw. 2 doe tags in 1st draw also and 2 more in leftover draw as well.
NR can get up to 6 pronghorn licenses.

I thought there were some two buck areas up in the NE. I agree, you can get doe tags cheap.

I almost feel bad shooting antelope, the meat yield is nothing from them, and they are amongst the best eating big game there is.

WB is always right.
1 any pronghorn tag in 1st draw and pick up a second in leftover draw. 2 doe tags in 1st draw also and 2 more in leftover draw as well.
NR can get up to 6 pronghorn licenses.

Maybe 5 years ago, demand now pretty much means this isn’t happening these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wytx

WKR
Everyone is on the same boat on leftover draw, random. Every year there have been some any antelope tags and many doe tags in hard to access areas. It's very possible to get 2 bucks tags and 4 doe tags but draw odds are the determining factor.

You can draw a 2nd buck tag in the leftover draw or buy leftover licenses if there are any left.