Wyoming Shed Hunting Study

LostArra

WKR

"Non-residents were both better at antler hunting and better at boasting of their finds on social media."
:):):):):):) HAHAHAHA!
It's no wonder that Wyoming put the squash on non-resident shed hunters.
NR elk hunters might take note. Keep off social media with your 350" Wyoming bull.

Tod osier

WKR

"Non-residents were both better at antler hunting and better at boasting of their finds on social media."
:):):):):):) HAHAHAHA!
It's no wonder that Wyoming put the squash on non-resident shed hunters.
NR elk hunters might take note. Keep off social media with your 350" Wyoming bull.

Thanks for the share, I hadn't seen it yet.

Anyone who looks at the article, the summarized research slides are at the bottom. Very interesting to look at the data in more raw form.

ewade07

WKR
So its a soy girl.

I dont have a problem with the conservation license, I recreate in WY alot. Giving the residents a week head start is pretty ridiculous. Its federal land that ALL us citizens have the right to enjoy.

S.Clancy

WKR
So its a soy girl.

I dont have a problem with the conservation license, I recreate in WY alot. Giving the residents a week head start is pretty ridiculous. Its federal land that ALL us citizens have the right to enjoy.
They're not stopping you from accessing, they are stopping you from harvesting state-owned resources in favor of Residents.

OP
L

LostArra

WKR
Sorry if I misgendered zer. These days can you really be sure though? It is Berkley after all
Preferred pronouns were not included so no apology necessary.:cool:
The reporter threw things off by using a nickname, Sam, which is unusual for news reporting. Sounds like the junior high school newspaper.