Novix vs Vertical?

Novix helo if you plan on carrying it in and out with you. The vertical stands look awesome for pre-sets, but I wouldn't wanna carry one around all season, they weigh close to 20lbs.

If you want to save some more money the new XOP stands look good. I've got a novix helo I'm really happy with so far as well.

I used a helo and an echo for two years. They are great stands. I switched to lwcg this past season. Unfortunately novixs prices have gone up considerably and are not much cheaper than you can find a used custom gear stand.

Damn, 11.5 lbs vs 20. Thank you. I didn’t realize the Novix was so light.
That was why I went with the Novix versus the Vertical. I have both the Echo and Helo, big fan of them both. Nothing particularly mind blowing about the design, they just work and aren’t crazy heavy. I know people are butthurt about the price increase, but that’s just kind of the nature of the world now.

I got the helo. It’s nice has everything you need at an ok price. Can be a little tight for an all day sit Cheaper than lwcg and beast stands. For only a few more pounds. I mean like 4-5lbs. If you can’t carry the extra few pounds how you gonna drag the deer when you shoot it? Just my 2 cents.

Back