Nx8 2.5x20 and tikka

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
Will a nx8 2.5x20x50 work on a tikka with a pic rail? Ppl consider a tikka medium length action, and i know on a long action they dont have much adjustment. I know it would probably work with um tikka rings but i only have a rail at the moment. If you have pics of these combo pls post. I dont wanna go to tall rings

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

690813ac6a67a6b2202db2c0f5bbd01d.jpg

On an Area 419 20 MOA rail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've made one work on a long action by chopping the rail back and then putting a nice 45 on it with a file by hand. A little black sharpie and you're good to go!

I was looking at putting one on a Tikka and there were people who had issues. Nothing you can't overcome though. Good for you doing your research. That's my number one complaint with that scope.

I've since bought a 4x32 and I'm using the 2.5x20 on a 6 creed build I'm finishing up.

Thank you. What high rings are those?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

They are Warne Mountain whatever they’re called. I believe they are lows. They might be mediums, but I know they aren’t highs. I don’t think I’ve ever bought highs for any rifle. It’s a Tikka T3X .223. Here’s a better pic of the height. The angle looks like the scope is contacting the rail. It’s not. Theres at least 1/16” clearance in the front.
ee1b940073729652c1f76839d16cf6e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed one on a tikka, gunsmith lopped off a rail nub on the front and back. After that fitting was no worry. Otherwise it’s tight and leaves no room for adjustment

Back