Official Montana 2024 Draw Thread

What season will you be hunting this year?

• Archery

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • Rifle

Votes: 38 27.0%
  • Both

Votes: 59 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MThuntr

WKR
I suspect they pulled the site down to keep traffic off the website while they issue tags and update things. Of course, they'll have to overissue certain draws and ask for voluntarily not hunting. I'm going to guess and say results will be out between 12:45 and 1pm

I suspect they pulled the site down to keep traffic off the website while they issue tags and update things. Of course, they'll have to overissue certain draws and ask for voluntarily not hunting. I'm going to guess and say results will be out between 12:45 and 1pm
You’re giving FWP way to much credit that they intentionally pulled the site down

Fogalo

Lil-Rokslider
Y’all like backdoors? Try going to the buy licenses, log in and then “view current licenses”. It says I’m holding a combo. I’ll believe it when I see it

TheCougar

WKR
Y’all like backdoors? Try going to the buy licenses, log in and then “view current licenses”. It says I’m holding a combo. I’ll believe it when I see it
Thanks for this. It loaded for me, and my son didn’t draw elk with 0 points, so all my eggs are in the NM basket now.