On the lookout for a turkey vest

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
This is pure vanity, but I've gone over to all Kuiu Verde and First Lite clothing, and I like to match, so I'm looking for an earth tone turkey vest where I can carry decoys and calls without being mismatched. Would like it to have a seat as well, it possible, but if not I do have a ground chair. Anybody got any ideas?

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka has the brown vest that might fit the bill. I personally have my calls in my bino harness. Used the webbing on the side of the bino harness to attach a bear spray holster for my box call and my pot call with striker fit inside behind my binos. Then I use a day pack to carry my chair and other gear and attach my decoys to the frame. I like this style better than a vest personally. A little more versatile imo and I can change out things accordingly very quickly

OP
trailblazer75

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka has the brown vest that might fit the bill. I personally have my calls in my bino harness. Used the webbing on the side of the bino harness to attach a bear spray holster for my box call and my pot call with striker fit inside behind my binos. Then I use a day pack to carry my chair and other gear and attach my decoys to the frame. I like this style better than a vest personally. A little more versatile imo and I can change out things accordingly very quickly
Can you show me how you pack it?

I’ve done the exact same this year and maybe I’m on the struggle bus cause I’m over packing.

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider
How about the Final Rise turkey vest? I don't own one (I kill them with arrows) however my Final Rise upland vest is probably the best piece of kit I have ever purchased, and will likely outlive me.

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Can you show me how you pack it?

I’ve done the exact same this year and maybe I’m on the struggle bus cause I’m over packing.
I’m guilty of overpacking. Probably the reason why I use this setup. I could only suggest getting rid of the things you really don’t need. I personally feel the backpack route is superior mainly because I mountain hunt and I plan on being there all day. Really close to mule deer hunting. If you’re walking a super short distance and only hunting for a few hours a vest might be better.

Honyock

WKR
It's not earth tone, but if you want to go the minimalist route, take a look at the Knight & Hale Run-N-Gun. I used it this year and I am sold on it. A place for everything I need and you can customize the fit.